Your site is a dynamic environment, and often time constrained for recording and planning the excavation. It also needs images for publication, publicity and promotion. This is why SUA flight recording can open up a world of opportunities.
- View your site from above and make strategic decisions based on your eye in the sky.
- Record your entire site in one dimensionally scaled orthographic image.
- Take images that place your site into a landscape context
- Have publicity photographs that really show off your project
- Commission videos for editing or even get a short promo film to make your project stand out.
Archaeological imaging needs an archaeologists eye for details – Skyscape Survey